Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NO hangers???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is my first time ordering from AG, my order came in very strange!! I ordered 2 outfits for Nellie 3 dresses for Sam and the hair kit with cape and curlers.. Well I got the hair car kit in one box one day, One of Nellies outfits another day and the final box came last night , well in my new box with the remainder of the outfits NOT one came with a hanger? Maybe Nellies PJ's shouldnt have one?? But don't all the rest of the outfits come with a hanger?? I dont want to call CS if some outfits do and some outfits dont come with a hanger? I just dont want to sound foolish but if they are supposed to have a hanger I would like them [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every outfit I've ever received has a hanger. I don't have any of the outfits you mentioned, but I can't imagine those being the exception to the rule. I'd call. I love my hangers too much to have that many outfits without them.
    Heather

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of Samantha and Nellie's outfits should come with hangers. Try calling AG and explaining the problem, I bet they'll ship some out to you through replacement parts!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of the outfits I have purchased from AG come with hangers, although some have not. I'm sure it is an oversight but I always forget to call CS about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •